Randy Orton Addresses His Health And WWE Status, Says He Does Not Need Neck Surgery


Randy Orton took to the comments section of his Instagram account on Friday to address his health and WWE status, as seen below. It should be noted that Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter did not say it was a fact that Orton was having neck surgery. The report was that Orton could end up needing the neck surgery after he recovered from shoulder surgery, which he had last month.

Orton says his rehab from the shoulder surgery is ahead of schedule and he’s looking forward to getting back to action. Orton says he does not need neck surgery. Here’s what he wrote:

I see many of you think I need neck surgery. I heard weeks ago that Meltzer stated it as a fact. I don’t keep up with gossip, so I didn’t think anything of it. As far as my shoulder, I was cut on 12/8. Things are ahead of schedule and I’m pumped to get back to work. As far as my neck, and I’m only debunking this ‘fact’ for the sincerely concerned fans, I DONT need neck surgery. Remember, unless you hear about it on WWE.com, you really should take everything you read online concerning pro wrestling with a grain of salt.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.